Friday, December 2, 2016

COOKIE CUTTER CHRISTMAS CARD:

Hello there! I held my first Card Buffet last night, and it was a success! So great to see some friends I hadn't seen in a while. I had 13 cards for them to pick from and they all made some of each one:) I'll share the cards over the next 13 days, along with a fun little treatholder I made for each of them. I'll start with the Christmas cards first.

This quick & easy card was made with the Cookie Cutter Christmas Bundle. The stamp set and punch will carry over into the next catalog, but they will no longer be paired as a bundle. So if you want to save 10% on these cuties, order them soon! I CASED this from SU!, as I struggle coming up with CUTE simple cards, but they nailed it with this one:) I started with a Cherry Cobbler base and added a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I added a couple strips of Warmth & Cheer Washi Tape across, overlapping the trees slightly.

I stamped the reindeer with Early Espresso ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and used the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to punch him out. I attached him with a couple of Dimensionals and tied a Linen Thread bow around the top. I used an Early Espresso Marker to color the sentiment onto Whisper White cardstock and attached to the washi tape with Glue Dots. I finished it off with a gold star from the Metallics Sequin Assortment and attached it with a Glue Dot.

SU! announced a Year-end Closeout Sale, which started yesterday and will go through January 3rd. They added hundreds of products, some up to 60% off! Go check it out here:  https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=10600
or go to:  www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net. I'll be putting in an order on Sunday, so if you're interested in getting some great deals, let me know. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for a fun little treat. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment