Thursday, October 13, 2016

VINTAGE LEAVES CARD:

Hello there! Today I have a lovely fall card to share with you using the set Vintage Leaves. I started with an Always Artichoke base and used the Hardwood background stamp in the same color. I stamped the leaves with Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler & Delightful Dijon ink onto the same cardstock colors, and used the coordinating Leaflets Framelits to cut them out.

The sentiment is from One Big Meaning and I stamped it on Watercolor Paper. I used Delightful Dijon, Always Artichoke & Cherry Cobbler Markers to color it.

I added a swirl of Gold Metallic Thread to the back of the sentiment with Liquid Tombow and attached with Dimensionals. I finished it off with a few sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment using the Fine-Tip Glue pen.

I got the idea for this card from our demonstator Stampin' Success magazine, which is a big help when I need some quick & easy designs, and this card was definitely that! I paired it with one of my hubby's yummy candles-Gingersnap, and will go on the auction block to raise some money for Operation Christmas Child. Stay tuned, I've got more projects to come. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Laura. I never think to use my Woodgrain background stamp, and when I see cards like yours I'm always so impressed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete