Tuesday, October 11, 2016

SPOOKY FUN!:

Hello there! Fall is in the air and I love it! Another thing I love about this time of year is it's OCC season (Operation Christmas Child). We're getting ready for several packing parties and we'll be letting thousands of kids around the world know that they are loved:) I'm working on some projects for an online silent auction and wanted to share the projects as I get them done. This card is pretty much a CASE from the catalog, but I changed a few things up.

I used the Spooky Fun/Halloween Scenes Bundle to make this fun card. And saved 10% by buying them together:) I started with a Pumpkin Pie base and added a layer of Halloween Night DSP on top. I added another design from the same pack on top and flagged the bottom. I cut a circle out with the largest die from the Layering Circles Framelits. I used Perfect Plum Cardstock and added the detail by coloring the dots only with a Basic Black Marker. I cut the fence out of Basic Grey Cardstock and tree from Basic Black. I adhered them to the circle using Liquid Tombow and trimmed off the excess with my Paper Snips. I stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival ink onto Old Olive Cardstock and attached with Glue Dots.

I stamped the pumpkin trio with Basic Black Archival ink onto Pumpkin Pie and adhered them with Dimensionals. I added the bat using Basic Black as well and decided to add a few of the fun Halloween Night Enamel Dots...that I forgot I had.

I also love the smell of my hubby's yummy candles burning in the colder months. This card is paired with Pumpkin Spice and will be going to a happy home soon:) I've got a fun little scarecrow to share with you tomorrow, so stop back. Thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment