Saturday, October 29, 2016

SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT SEPTEMBER PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! I wanted to share last month's paper pumpkin with you called Something Good To Eat. This is probably my all-time favorite Paper Pumpkin:) It came with all the supplies to make 18 of these adorable test tube treat holders.

I had some Halloween DSP to use up, so I added an extra pennant, and I also backed the striped stickers as well. The kit came with on Old Olive spot, but I used Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie & basic Black inks as well.

I ordered a couple of extra refill kits and made enough for Gabe & Q to take to their Halloween parties on Monday. The test tubes will hold 3 midgee Tootsie Rolls, Smarties, Sixlits or stacked individual M&Ms. It looks like we're going to have a perfect night for trick-or-treating this year...for a change:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment