Thursday, October 27, 2016

NUMBER OF YEARS CARD:

Hello there! So sorry I forgot to post this last auction card. We've been crazy busy with Operation Christmas Child, and I forgot to share it. I used the set Number of Years. I've had it for awhile and was glad to finally get it inked up:) I started with a Crumb Cake base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

I bought several packs of the Project Life Grid Cards before they retired and I used one here. I rounded the corners with the PL Corner Rounder Punch. I used Old Olive ink for the stems, and Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler & Crushed Curry inks for the flowers. I added a piece of Floral Boutique DSP to the bottom. I then wrapped a piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine around the card and tied a bow.

I masked off the top part of the sentiment with Post-it Notes and stamped the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler ink. I removed the Post-it Notes and stamped onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock. I attached the card to the base with Dimensionals and added a few Basic Pearls to finish it off.

I paired the card up with a scrumptious Blueberry Muffin candle for the perfect combo:) I got the idea for this card from our Stampin' Success demonstrator magazine, and it was a snap to put together. So far we've got a couple hundred dollars from the silent auction to go towards OCC-so exciting! And speaking of exciting...my Card Buffet that I will be holding on December 1st has gotten a good response, so I'm going to get started on designing cards for this fun event. I have a few more projects to share with you, and then I'll be getting busy:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment