Wednesday, October 12, 2016

COOKIE CUTTER HALLOWEEN CARD:

Hello there! Back as promised with this cute little scarecrow:) I used the set Cookie Cutter Halloween and the coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. I'm having so much fun with this set! I started with a Crumb cake base and added a layer of Petals & Paisleys DSP. I added another design onto a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. I used the set Sprinkles of Life to add the tiny leaves in the background by stamping off with Mint Macaron ink.

I stamped the scarecrow in Early Espresso ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and used the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to pop him out. I cut the fence out of Soft Suede ink using the Halloween Scenes Edgelits. I colored the scarecrow using Mint Macaron, Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze & Soft Suede Markers. I added a little color to his cheeks with a Blushing Bride pad and Q-tip.

I added a Linen Thread bow and propped him on the fence using Dimensionals. I stamped the crow with Early Espresso ink, cut him out with my Paper Snips and attached with a Dimensional piece. The sentiment is from Here For You and I thought it was a perfect fit:) I stamped it in Early Espresso ink onto Delightful Dijon Cardstock.

Aside from the coloring, this card came together really quickly. I paired it with a Cappuccino Brulee candle, as I figured he needed a cup to keep warm:)

For those of you who are local, I wanted to let you know about an event I'm planning on Thursday, November 17. If I get enough interest I'm going to hold a Card Buffet from 4-8pm at First Christian Church in Burlington, Iowa. You can come anytime during that time period-for an hour or 4 hours. I'll have 8-12 cards designed and you can pick which you want to make and how many. The cost will be $3 per card, which includes envelopes. Please email me if you're interested or if you have any questions. I'll post more about this a little later if I get a good response. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for another fun Fall card. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment