Friday, October 14, 2016

BASKET OF WISHES CARD:

Hello there! I have another fall card to share with you today using the set Basket of Wishes. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of the lovely Petals & Paisleys DSP on top. I layered a piece of Burlap Ribbon with a piece of Rich Razzleberry ribbon from the Ribbon Trio Pack, and adhered with SNAIL.

Next, I cut a pair of ovals from the Layering Ovals Framelits and ran the top one through the Big Shot a second time using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I attached them over the ribbon using Dimensionals. I stamped the basket with Soft Suede ink onto Crumb Cake Cardstock. I colored the image with Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron & Whisper White Stamp Pads and Blender Pens. I cut the basket out with my Paper Snips and adhered to the oval with Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment with Rich Razzleberry ink, wiped the ink off of the dots, and colored them with a Soft Suede Marker onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I thread a retired button with Linen Thread, tied a bow and tucked it underneath the sentiment using a Glue Dot.

I put a Creamy Vanilla candle with this card and hopefully the pair will bring in some money from the silent auction to help with our Operation Christmas Child mission. I hope to see you back here tomorrow! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment