Thursday, August 11, 2016

TIN OF CARDS CARD:

Hello there! I found a similar card on the SU! site and wanted to make one of my own. I started with a Whisper White base and used the Watercolor Wash Background stamp with So Saffron ink. I didn't want the background to run off of the paper, so I just stamped the pad to the center of the image and added some water to the stamp with a paintbrush. I stamped a few hearts with So Saffron ink as well.

I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink onto a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and cut both circles out with the Layering Circles Framelits. I added some Silver Metallic Thread to the back with Glue Dots and adhered to the base with Dimensionals. I used retired punches for the flowers, centers and leaves, using Whisper White, So Saffron & Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. I attached the flowers with Glue Dots and tucked the leaves underneath the circle using Liquid Tombow to adhere.

I ran a strip of DSP to the bottom using the Brights DSP Stack and used a coordinating design for the envelope flap. I finished it off with a few left over sequins from a past Paper Pumpkin kit. They always give us extras to use on other projects:) I attached them with the Fine-Top Glue Pen.

I love this bright & cheery card and love how fast it came together. Off to make a bunch more! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment