Sunday, July 31, 2016

JAR OF LOVE CARD #2:

Hello there! Back with one more card made with the Jar of Love/Everyday Jars Bundle. I started with a Delightful Dijon base and stamped the background with the same ink. I added a piece of retired specialty DSP on top. I stamped the jar image with Delightful Dijon onto Very Vanilla Cardstock.

I stamped the stems with Cucumber Crush ink and the flowers with Flirty Flamingo, stamping off once for the lighter shade. I cut them out with the Everyday Jars Framelits, along with the help of the Big Shot. I adhered the top flower with a Dimensional, and added a piece of Affectionately Yours Washi Tape.

I stamped the sentiment with Flirty Flamingo ink onto the same color cardstock and cut it out with my Paper Snips. I added a piece of Burlap Ribbon to the jar and attached the sentiment above it with a Dimensional. I added a piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine through a Classy Designer Button and tied a bow. For a fun finishing touch, I went over the fireflies ends with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to add a little shine:)

The wood-mount option for this bundle is $52, which earns you a Bonus Days Coupon worth $5 to redeem in August. Remember any $50 purchase earns you a coupon, but the promotion ends tonight. Check back through the older posts to get more ideas of uses for this bundle, and check out the Thoughtful Branches Bundle which will be available August 2nd. Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment