Thursday, May 26, 2016

YOU'RE SO LOVELY POUCH:

Hello there! I wanted to share my Hostess gift I made this month using the You're So Lovely Kit. Actually I didn't use much from the kit for this project except the stencil because I didn't know what all I was going to need to make some engagement>shower>wedding cards with it. You can see some additional amazing projects that SU! came up with here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R695FJrkwms.  If this link doesn't work, go to www.stampinup.com and find the video dated April 27 or go to the Stampin'Up Youtube channel and look for the 'Treat Packaging Made with the You're So Lovely Project Kit'.

I used the stencil included with the kit to decorate an envelope with Mint Macaron ink and the fun sponge roller included. I also used the Birthday Bouquet DSP to decorate the flap and assembled as the video instructed. I put some chocolate in a Gusseted Cellophane Bag that I trimmed the top off of, placed a Basic Black banner on the front, and stapled it shut. I tied a piece of the Two-Tone Baker's Twine around it and tied a bow.. I used the coordinating stamp set You're So Lovely and stamped the wreath with Versamark onto Whisper White Cardstock~or you can use one of the tags included. I added Gold Embossing Powder, heat-embossed it and used the 2 1/2" Circle Punch to punch it out. I then used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out a piece of Birthday Bouquet DSP and adhered it to the center of the tag.

I then cut out the butterfly using the Big Shot along with the Butterflies Thinlits using a Gold Foil Sheet. I adhered it on top of the DSP with a Dimensional and cut out the flower image with Paper Snips. I adhered it to the butterfly with Glue Dots and added a few Pearl Jewels.

Finally I used the Hostess set Silhouettes & Script for the sentiment using Basic Black Archival ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out. Hopefully my Hostess this month will like it:)

Here's one of the cards I made following the kit instructions using Watermelon Wonder ink.

Everything to make this card is included.

It's probably hard to see, but I did also add a little extra bling to the die-cut with a Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.

I thought it would be fun to use the glassine bags included as the envelopes for something a little fun & different. That gives you 12 envelopes left over to make the treat pouches with:)

The fun gold banner paper clips come with the kit as well.

Here's another design made with Mint Macaron ink.

And a third option made with Wisteria Wonder ink.

Make sure you check out the video on the SU! site or on Youtube, and order your own You're So Lovely Kit before it's gone for good on May 31st. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment