Thursday, May 19, 2016

GIGGLE GREETINGS CARD:

Hello there! I'm back again today with another post~a Twofer Thursday:) I thought I'd already posted these graduation cards I made weeks ago...I'm losing it:( This card is made with Giggle Greetings~another set that I'm sad to say is retiring, but one I'm going to hang onto for awhile. I started with a Crushed Curry base and used the File Tab Edgelits (also retiring) to make the tab.

On top of that I added a layer of DSP from It's My Party DSP Stack. I stamped the dog with Basic Black Archival ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and colored him with Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride & Sahara Sand Markers. I punched him out with a 2 1/2" Circle Punch, and adhered to the paper with Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment with Basic Black Archival ink onto Crushed Curry Cardstock and flagged the end. I adhered the banner onto the circle with Liquid Tombow and tucked a piece of It's My Party Washi Tape underneath. I finished it off with a piece of Two-tone Baker's Twine.

And here's a shot of the inside:) I'll have these downtown today at the Farmer's Market, so come and grab some for your graduates. I have several more designs to choose from as well. Check back here tomorrow for another graduation card. Thanks so much for stopping by...again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment