Friday, May 20, 2016

BRAVO CARD:

Hello there! Here's another graduation card that I thought I posted a long time ago. I used the set Bravo, which will be retiring at the end of the month. I started with a Bermuda Bay base and stamped the background with one of the Hearts & Stars Masks using Bermuda Bay ink as well.

On top of that I added a layer of Whisper White Cardstock and colored the sentiment with Smoky Slate, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Basic Black Markers. I stamped the 'You' with Crushed Curry ink onto the same cardstock. I stuck a piece of the retired SAB glitter ribbon onto a piece of Whisper White cardstock and used the star from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to punch it out.

I added a piece of retired washi tape to the top and stapled a piece of Silver 1/8" Ribbon to the card with the Handheld Stapler & Mini Staples.

There's lots of fun sentiments included in this set so I used a bunch of them on the inside using VersaMark.

I had some old open-end envelopes left so I thought I'd make some tall cards to go with them, plus they'll be just the right size to hold some cash for a lucky graduate:) Make sure to swing by tomorrow for another one. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment