Saturday, April 2, 2016

POCKETFUL OF CHEER MARCH PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! I had fun playing with my March Paper Pumpkin last night and couldn't wait to share my ideas with you:) The kit is called Pocketful Of Cheer and features a couple of cute pocket ideas designed to hold a gift card.

Here's the stamp set included with the kit~perfect for so many occasions, and a Bermuda Bay spot.

What was really fun about this month's kit was the special box it came in to commemmorate Paper Pumpkin's 3rd Anniversary, and a thank you note inside announcing that they'd shipped out their One Millionth Kit! To celebrate and thank us they're sending a special gift next month with our kit~an exclusive stamp set called All About Everything~can't wait!

These are the adorable projects made according to the kit instructions.

The first project is a card with a matching envelope that holds a pocket for a gift card. One side is white and the other is this fun floral design.

The second project is a gift card holder~perfect for upcoming graduations or baby showers.

It also has a pocket that holds a gift card and cute little card.

Here's an alternate card I found on the SU! site. SU! just started sending all Paper Pumpkin subscribers a monthly email featuring some additional ideas for using their kits:)

This is another idea from SU! with the addition of a Gold Foil Sheet. I added a bow made with the Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon found in the Occasions Catalog.

For this I just added the Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon.

I cut the mini card in half using only the front.

For this gift card holder I used Cucumber Crush ink for the balloons and cut them out using my Paper Snips. The gift card holder is reversible as well:)

I used a Cucumber Crush base for this card and added the Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon. For the tags, I stamped the flowers with Pool Party ink and used a Bermuda Bay Marker to add the extra detail.

I added a piece of Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and Soft Suede ink for a sweet baby gift card holder.

For this card I started with a Pool Party base and cut apart one of the envelopes included in the kit and adhered it to the card base. I cut down one of the gift card holders as well and adhered.  I used one of the leftover pieces for the Crumb Cake Envelope flap.

And I was able to salvage the rest of the gift card holder and make another one by adhereing the square to the top flap with Liquid Tombow and covering the gap with the stickers. I slid a piece of Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon underneath and tied a knot to keep it closed.

Another fun month of Paper Pumpkin and I'm already looking forward to the double-whammy next month! If you want to get in on the extra surprise, just subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by April 10th. Go here for the details:  www.paperpumpkin.com. Make sure to stop back tomorrow to see what I came up with for the Creative Crew this month. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment