Friday, April 1, 2016

PLAYFUL PALS PUPPY:

Hello there! Happy April to you~even if it doesn't look very happy out there:( This is the Hostess gift I made this month using the Playful Pals/Pyramid Pals Bundle. I started with Whisper White Thick Cardstock and made the pyramid. I don't feel the need to use it for card bases, but it works great for 3-D projects. I used all the small circular dies included to make the spots out of Basic Black Cardstock. I used the Simply Scored to made fold lines and adhered to the box using Liquid Tombow.

I used Basic Black Archival ink for the face, tail & bow. I used Real Red Cardstock for the bow and sentiment which is from Hot Diggity Dog. I used the dies included to cut out the face and ears and attached with Dimensionals. I used a Q`Tip with Pink Pirouette ink for her cheeks. The bone is from Hot Diggity Dog as well and I used Basic Black & Real Red Markers. I cut it out with a 3/4" Circle Punch and attached it with a Dimensional.

I attached the tail to the bottom of the box with Liquid Tombow and folded it at an angle so it would show up a little better. When assembling the box, I used Liquid Tombow on the tabs for the front and SNAIL on the back so it would be a little easier to get into the chocolate inside:)

I think my Hostess had mixed feelings about finding this little friend in her bag. Her granddaugher LOVES all things dog, so I may have done some enabling;) Now I'm off to break open this month's Paper Pumpkin:) I'll be back soon with lots to share. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment