Tuesday, April 5, 2016

BIRTHDAY BLOOMS CARD:

Hello there! I have another project I made for the Creative Crew to share with you today. We were to make a floral card and use Vellum Cardstock as the focus. I started with a Pool Party base and stamped the heart border from Birthday Blooms in Pool Party as well. On top of that I layered a piece of Birthday Bouquet DSP.

I stamped the floral image on a piece of Vellum Cardstock using Whisper White Craft ink and heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder. I used Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron & Mossy Meadow Markers to color it in. I adhered the vellum to the card base with Glue Dots.

I stamped the sentiment with Pool Party ink onto the same cardstock, folded a piece of Pool Party Glitter Ribbon, and stapled it to the base with the Handheld Stapler & Mini Staples. I added the bow on top with a Glue Dot.

I love this stamp set and DSP and how wonderfully they work together to make such a soft & subtle romantic card. I will definitely be putting this stamp set and paper to work. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for my final Creative Crew project~you won't be disappointed:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment