Monday, March 21, 2016

PEDAL PUSHER CARD:

Hello there! Back today with another card featuring a Sale-A-Bration set called Pedal Pusher. I thought this would be the perfect card to welcome Spring, but maybe I need something with a snowblower on it:( Oh well, sun is shining~it's all good! I started with a Blushing Bride base and added a piece of Birthday Bouquet DSP to the bottom. I used the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack to add the flowers to the background.

I stamped the image with Soft Suede ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and used the Deco Labels Framelits, along with the Big Shot to cut it out. I colored the bike using Blender Pens and Pool Party, Soft Suede, Mint Macaron & Blushing Bride pads. I added a banner for the sentiment using Soft Suede Cardstock & ink.

I added a Tea Lace Doily underneath the label and attached a Bow Paper Clip Embellishment. I folded a piece of Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and tucked it into the paper clip. The ribbon was so gorgeous, I decided to run a strip of it over the DSP. I attached Dimensionlas to the back of the label and adhered it to the card.

I meant to get this posted a couple of days ago, but I got a painting gig and this old body has taken a beating! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment