Tuesday, March 22, 2016

PARTY PANTS CARD:

Hello there! I'm waiting on primer, so I thought I'd share a quickie today. I got the idea for this on the SU! site featuring the SAB set Party Pants. I started with a Whisper White base and added strips of the SAB Glitter Tape. I added the top strip, measured and marked the width of the tape below it and lined the tape up with the pencil marks~easy peasy!

I ran a piece of Night of Navy Cardstock through the Big Shot using the Circles Framelits and stamped the background with the same ink. I added a piece of Cherry On Top DSP on top~a little redundant? I then added a strip of Gold Sequin Trim with Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment with Night of Navy ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and added a swirl to the back using Gold Metallic Thread.

I attached the sentiment piece with Dimensional pieces. Finally, I scatterd around a few sequins from the Gold Sequin Trim and adhered them with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

This was a super quick & easy card to put together and you could easily customize it with school colors for any upcoming grads you may have. I may have time to come up with another SAB idea for you~just depends on when my Paper Pumpkin gets here. Once it does I'll be shifting gears:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment