Friday, March 18, 2016

BOTANICALS FOR YOU CARD:

Hello there! Just popping in today with a card featuring another Sale-A-Bration set, Botanicals For You. There's only 2 weeks of SAB left, so I want to focus on some SAB products that you can earn for FREE with a $50 purchase. I started with a Calypso Coral base and stamped the background flowers with Calypso Coral ink as well. I added a layer of Wildflower Fields DSP~another SAB option, and topped that with a piece of Botanical Gardens Vellum, which is also a SAB pick.

On top of that I added a piece of Whisper White Cardstock stamped with Lost Lagoon ink. I attached it to the vellum with In Color Washi Tape. I used Calypso Coral Cardstock and ink for the sentiment and adhered with SNAIL. I stamped the flowers with Crushed Curry ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut them out with my Paper Snips.

I stamped the leaf image with Old Olive ink onto Old Olive Cardstock and used the Bird Builder Punch to pop out the leaves. I attached the leaves with SNAIL and the flowers with Glue Dots. I then added some Basic Rhinestones.

I finished it off with some Crushed Curry Baker's Twine that I wrapped around the card and tied in a bow. Make sure to check back for some more ideas of how to use your SAB sets and maybe inspire you to get a few more before they're gone for good. Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment