Tuesday, February 9, 2016

EVERYDAY ADVENTURE CARD:

Hello there! Here's my last Creative Crew project for this month. We were to use a Project Life product to make a scrapbook page or project. As you may know, I'm not much of a scrapbooker so I used the Everyday Adventure Card Collection & Accessory pack to make a card.

I used the coordinating stamp set Remember This to stamp the background sentiment using Crumb Cake ink onto a Crumb Cake base. I layered a couple of the cards on top of each other and attached with SNAIL. I added some of the washi tape and stickers included with the accessory pack.

I finished it off with a few It's My Party Enamel Dots, found in the Occasions Catalog.

This card came together in a matter of minutes. If you're looking to produce a ton of quick & easy cards, think about the Project Life Card Collections & Assessory Packs. All of the coordination is already done for you. And what's even better is that this collection is currently on the Clearance Rack, so go grab it before it's gone! Remember to click on the Creative Crew Button to the right to see more project ideas. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment