Saturday, February 6, 2016

BLOOMIN' LOVE CARD:

Hello there! Sorry for the little gap in posting my Creative Crew projects. I've been fighting a sinus infection & bronchitis & it's been winning:( For this challenge we were supposed to combine Valentine's Day with No Brainer Day~don't know where they come up with these occasions??? So I figured it's a no brainer to put red & hearts together with Valentine's Day. I used the Bloomin' Love/Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Bundle for this project and saved 15% by purchasing them together:)I started with a Real Red base and added another layer on top that I ran through the Big Shot using the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits.

I broke down and got the Precision Base Plate and Big Shot Die Brush, which were recommended to use with this die, and they really did produce a perfect result. I laid the Multipurpose Platform on the Big Shot, laid the Precision Base Plate on top~sticker side facing down. I then added the cardstock, then the Bloomin' Heart Die on top, and finally a Cutting Pad on top. I ran it through once, put it in reverse & ran it back through, and then sent it through 1 more time. I took the cardstock from the Big Shot, laid it on the foam and ran the Die Brush over it~came out perfect every time!

I stamped the background flowers with Real Red ink, as well as the banner and used the Banner Punch to punch it out. I ran the flower dies through the Big Shot using Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper and punched a banner out of it as well. I adhered a piece of the glimmer paper to the back of the red cardstock uusing Liquid Tombow. Once that was set, I added the cut-out heart to the glimmer paper with Liquid Tombow as well. I stamped the sentiment with Real Red ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with my Paper Snips.

I attached the cut-out piece to the base with SNAIL and attached the banner with Dimensionals. I glued the flowers in place with Liquid Tombow and added Basic Pearls to the centers and around the sentiment. I think this die will work great for weddings & anniversaries as well as Valentine's Day. Stop back tomorrow for another project and thanks so much for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment