Wednesday, January 13, 2016

SAB PERFECT PAIRINGS CARD:

Hello there! Here's the last card I've made for our church Card Ministry this month using another Sale-A-Bration set called Perfect Pairings. I started with a Very Vanilla base. I used a piece of Bohemian DSP and used the Star Framelits and Big Shot to cut out the star. I adhered the DSP to the base using SNAIL and used the Eclectic Paper-piercing Template, Mat & Tool to add the extra detail.

I stamped the sentiment with Island Indigo ink onto Bermuda Bay Cardstock. I ran a piece of Bohemian Washi Tape across the top and another coodinating design under the sentiment. I folded a piece of Hello Honey Striped Ribbon and stapled it to the banner.

I made a messy swirl with Linen Thread and secured it in place with Glue Dots. I added Dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and attached it on top. I finished it off with a Silver Basic Metal Button and attached it with a Glue Dot.

I'm really surprised at how much I ended up liking this card, lol. I'm not a huge fan of the Bohemian paper, or the color combination in it, but for some reason I like this. I definitely like the fact that I made this card with a stamp set that I got for FREE! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments: