Monday, January 11, 2016

NO BONES ABOUT IT CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card I made designated for our church Card Ministry. It features the set No Bones About It, which I plan to get lots of use out of for my grandson Quinten:) I started with a Pacific Point base and aded a strip of Schoolhouse DSP to the top. I cut the Whisper White Cardstock with the File Tab Edgelits and stamped the dino in Daffodil Delight ink with Pacific Point dots.

I added a strip of Tangerine Tango Cardstock and stamped the sentiment with Tangerine Tango ink as well. I attached a piece of In Color Washi Tape and tied Crushed Curry Baker's Twine around the tab. I adhered a Brights Button with a Glue Dot on top.

I stamped the birthday hat in Pacific Point ink, cut it out with Paper Snips and attached with a Glue Dot. I then added Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the base.

I finished it off with a few dino tracks at the bottom in Pacific Point ink. Make sure to stop back again tomorrow for another fun birthday card for a girl with a Sale-A-Bration set that you can get for FREE! Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment