Tuesday, January 12, 2016

SAB HELLO CARD:

Hello there! As promised, today I want to share a birthday card made with the Sale-A-Bration set Hello. This is one of my favorite SAB offerings this year. In case you're not familiar with Sale-A-Bration, for every $50 purchase, you get to pick a SAB offering for FREE! This year there are 11 different products that you can choose from, including stamp sets, DSP and a Project Life Card Collection. Some of the offerings will only be available for a limited time until February 15, and then another batch of products will be coming:) For this card I started with a Crumb Cake base and stamped the background image with Tip Top Taupe ink.

I added a piece of Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim, and a piece of Cherry On Top Washi Tape over that. I then used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig with Tip Top Taupe ink to add the border underneath. I cut out one of the banner images from the Cherry On Top DSP Stack and adhered with Liquid Tombow. I then wrapped a piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine around the card and tied a bow.

I stamped the sentiment in Watermelon Wonder ink onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with the Ovals Framelits and Big Shot. I stamped the smiley faces in Crushed Curry, Pool Party and Cucumber Crush ink. I added a strip of Crushed Curry Cardstock to the bottom of the oval, stamped with Tip Top Taupe ink, and attached it to the base with Dimensionals. I stamped another smiley face onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock and used the Owl Builder Punch to cut it out. I colored the hat image with Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush Markers, and cut it out with Paper Snips. I then attached them with Dimensionals.

This is another card I"ll make for our church Card Ministry, and I'm sure they'll put them to good use. Now is a great time to order a few things you've been needing, or get some new goodies from the Occasions Catalog and get some freebies:)  Sale-A-Bration will be going on now through March 31. Make sure to swing by tomorrow for another card made with another SAB set. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment