Saturday, January 9, 2016

FOR THE NEW TWO CARD:

Hello there! The Associate Pastor in our church got married on New Year's Eve and I wanted to share the card I made for him & his new bride:) They got married in Texas, and from the online pictures I saw, I think the colors were navy and gold. I started with a Night of Navy base and used the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks to add the stripes with Night of Navy ink and a Sponge Dauber.

I used the set For The New Two and stamped the sentiment in VersaMark onto Shimmery White Cardstock. I added Gold Embossing Powder and used the Heat Tool to set it. I then wiped off the stamp really well and masked off the sentiment with Post-It notes and inked up just the floral design with VersaMark. I used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to get perfect placement, added Gold Embossing Powder and set it with the Heat Tool as well. I used the Deco Labels Framelits along with the Big Shot to cut it out.

I trimmed down a Metallic Foil Doily and attached it to the back side of the label. I looped a piece of Night of Navy Seam Binding and adhered it to the back of the label with SNAIL. I attached it to a Gold Fancy Foil Vellum banner with Dimensionals.

I finished off the card by running a piece of gold baker's twine that I had left over from my Paper Pumpkin kit this month, through a Classy Button. I tied a bow and attached it with Glue Dots, and added a strip of Basic Pearl Jewels above the sentiment. Check back tomorrow for another card I made to share with you. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment