Tuesday, December 15, 2015

MORE OH, WHAT FUN CARDS:

Hello there! Back again with a couple more ideas for you using the set Oh, What Fun and Home For Christmas DSP. For this card I started with a Soft Suede base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Next I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to make the tag out of the DSP. For the sentiment, I used the Note Tag Punch in Real Red Cardstock and used Early Espresso ink. I stamped the banner piece in Real Red ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock, cut it out by hand & adhered with Dimensionals.

I then used the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch for the hole and strung a piece of Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine through both tags and tied a bow. I stapled a piece of the adorable Real Red Pompom Trim to the top tag. I cut out 2 of the cute little vintage deer from the DSP and attached them to a piece of coordinating DSP that I punched out with the 2" Circle Punch. Underneath that, I layered a Very Vanilla Circle Punched twice with the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch~moving it off center inside the punch to make the starburst. I layered all of this onto a Metallic Foil Doily.

I finished it off with a few sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment. I attached them with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

I love this sweet little card and the nostalgic feel to it:)

I have one more to share with you today. I started with a Mossy Meadow base and stamped the border image in the same ink. I added a coordinating piece of DSP from Home For Christmas and cut out a few of the sweet little images.

Next, I made a label using the Big Shot and the Chalk Talk Framelits from Mint Macaron Cardstock. I stamped the sentiment with Mossy Meadow ink, and adhered a messy swirl behind it with Silver Metallic Thread and Liquid Tombow. I attached the label with Season of Cheer Washi Tape.

Next, I attached the church and houses with Dimensionals and added a piece of the festive Real Red 1/8" Striped Ribbon. On top of that I added a gorgeous Winter Wonderland Embellishment.

I hope these 2 cards are getting you in the mood:) I've got a bit more creating to do and them some massive mass-producing to do! Hubby's got Christmas music on and cleaning...It's A Wonderful Life:) Stop back tomorrow for a pair of cards made with the set Lots of Joy. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment