Monday, November 2, 2015

MORE BLISS:

Hello there! I have a few more alternate ideas for October's Paper Pumpkin Blissful Bouquet. I have a customer who only likes to send out full-sized cards, so I made a few adjustments for her. I started with a Calypso Coral base and cut the Sahara Sand cardbase that was included in the kit, in half. I inked up the stem image with Sahara Sand ink and made a crosshatch design for the background. I then adhered it to the base with Dimensionals.

For this design, I started with an Old Olive base and stamped the leaf image for the background. I used the other half of the Sahara base and ran it through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. I then stapled a piece of Hello Honey Striped Cotton Ribbon to it and added the leaf layer with Dimensionals.

For this card, I started with a piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock measuring 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I then used one of the Sahara Sand card bases included with the kit and adhered the leaf paper. I tied a piece of Calypso Coral Seam Binding around it and punched out a circle using the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and Crushed Curry Cardstock. I cut out one of the flowers and adhered to the center using a Dimensional. I then added a faux-stitched border around it using the scraps from the gold stickers. I then added the sentiment with Gold Foil Sheets and Hello You Thinlits.

I adhered the Sahara cardbase to the Calypso Cardstock and added a couple of gold leafs.

I wanted to share a few Halloween pics of my little wolf and Little Red Riding Hood. Not sure Elise appreciated Quinten's howling:)

But he kept howling anyway...

Mollie, these are for you:)

Okay, somehow I managed to get Donald Trump...

...And this is why I don't try to take pictures of toddlers anymore...I need a drink!

This pumpkin dump cake is the best fall dessert! Just mix, dump, and bake - it’s ready in under 1 hour! This will be a family favorite!

Oh, and I almost forgot...I wanted to share the dessert that I made the other night at my Pumpkin Party. It's called Pumpkin Dump Cake~a horrible name, but a really yummy dessert:) This is what it was supposed to look like...


And this is what we got... But it was still yummy:) Here's the recipe: http://thefirstyearblog.com/pumpkin-dump-cake/

Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment