Sunday, October 4, 2015

TOMBSTONE BOXES:

Hello there! Sorry I never made it back to post this yesterday~the day got away from me. I love the Tiny Treat Boxes from the Happy Haunting Suite in the Holiday Catalog, and wanted to make some for my little goblins:)

I assembled one of the Tiny Treat Boxes, but put the opening to the back. I cut a piece of Happy Haunting DSP and ran it through the Big Shot using the Cutie Pie Thinlits to get the scallop edge for the girls. I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits for the jagged edge for the boys.

I used various sentiments from the stamp sets A Little Something, Happy Scenes, Merry Everything and this month's Wickedly Sweet Treat Paper Pumpkin. I stamped the sentiments with Whisper White Craft ink onto Basic Grey Cardstock and used the Note Tag Punch to pop out 2 tags for each box. I stamped both sides of the tag and sandwiched them together using Dimensionals. Then I just simply slid the top tag into the box top slit.

When adhereing the DSP, I lined it up the edge of the box, making sure not to cover up the slit so the tag could slide in easily. I cut small sections of a Spider Web Doily and attached behind Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon & Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon. I finished them off with a spider from Howl-o-ween Treat in Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry ink. I cut them out with the Boo To You Framelits and attached with a Dimensional.

These came together super quick and they'll be a hit with the moms as they don't hold a lot of candy~win-win:) I've got one project left to share, so make sure to stop back tomorrow. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment