Thursday, October 8, 2015

ACORNY THANK YOU TALL CARD:

Hello there! Back again with another card made with the set Acorny Thank You. I used to shy away from making these longer cards because the envelopes we had for them retired, and then it hit me...duh, I can make my own now in any size I want~kinda scary it's taken me this long! I started with a Hello Honey base and added a layer of Farmer's Market DSP. I just got this paper yesterday, but I got a migraine so I had to wait to today to play. Anyway, I love it:) I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink and before I attached the DSP to the card base I ran a piece of In Color Washi Tape down the side.

I stamped the acorns with Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Always Artichike & Chocolate Chip ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock. I punched them all out with the Acorn Builder Punch naturally:) I added some Liquid Tombow to the back of the center acorn and attached a big wad of Gold Metallic Thread to it. I then adhered them all with Dimensionals.

I finished it off with a Brights Button adorned with a piece of Linen Thread.

I'm not used to photographing these taller cards, so I didn't do a very good job, but it's really rich-looking in real life. Pretty quick and easy too:) Remember, tomorrow is the last day to sign up for the Nutty Notecards Class and Saturday is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and be able to donate $2 to the BCRF~don't worry, I'll remind you again:) And I'll also have another card for you tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments: