Saturday, October 10, 2015

ACORNY THANK YOU LEAFLET CARD:

Hello there! Back with one more Acorny Thank You card and then on to some other favorites from the Holiday Catalog. I cut out a leaf from the center of a piece of Corrugated Paper using the Leaflets Framelits. I then centered it onto a base of Delightful Dijon and lightly traced around the inside of the leaf. I moved the Corrugated Paper,stamped the leaf from Vintage Leaves with Delightful Dijon ink and erased the pencil lines.

Next I folded over a piece of Hello Honey Striped Cotton Ribbon and stapled it to the Corrugated Paper. I loaded the back up with Dimensionals and attached to the card base. I added a Cherry Cobbler heart made with the Owl Builder Punch.

I then stamped the acorn with Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock and punched out with the Acorn Builder Punch. I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and used the Bitty Banners Framelits to cut it out with the help of the Big Shot. I tucked the tiny sentiment under the banner stamping the entire image in Cherry Cobbler ink, wiping off the words and stamping the words only again in Early Espresso. I usually use markers to do this but I don't have as good of luck coloring photopolymer stamps as red rubber. I assembed the acorn with Dimensionals and adhered it to the leaf with them as well.

I finished it off with a Gold Cording Trim bow. I love all the rich fall colors and textures:)



Remember, today is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin to get your kit and be able to join us for our Paper Pumpkin Night on Thursday, October 29th. You'll also be contributing to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation when you subscribe:) The October kit will be shipping out next week~don't be left out of the surprise! Thanks so much for stopping by:)


No comments:

Post a Comment