Friday, October 23, 2015

ACORN FAVORS:

Hello there! I wanted to share these sweet little treats I made for my class members who attended my Nutty Notecards Class last night. I got the idea from Brenda Quintana here:  http://qbeesquest.blogspot.com/2015/09/acorny-kiss-tents.html

We had a small group so I wanted to make a little extra something for each one:) I used Crumb Cake, Hello Honey, Pumpkin Pie & Cajun Craze Cardstock & ink. I started with a 4" x 3/4" strip of cardstock for each and scored at 1", 2" & 3". I put Liquid Tombow on the end and folded each into a tent. I stuck a Herhey's Hug in each one.

I used the set Acorny Thank You to stamp the acorns and used the Acorn Builder Punch to pop them out. I adhered an acorn to each side and glued the tops together. I stamped the sentiments and used the Word Window Punch to punch them out. I added Regals and Neutrals Buttons with Glue Dots and added a Linen Thread bow to the tops.

We had a great time and welcomed a new friend Barbara to the group, who drove 1 1/2 hours to join us! We were amazed that we didn't even need alcohol to have so much fun...I guess that's what stamping with friends will do:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment