Monday, August 3, 2015

SERIOUSLY AMAZING AUGUST 2014 PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! Back again with a few alternate ideas for the Seriously Amazing Paper Pumpkin kit from last August. I thought this was a really fun kit and I had trouble coming up with alternate ideas at first, but I did come up with a few:)

Here's the stamp set included with the kit and it comes with a Hello Honey Spot.

These are the projects made according to the instructions~like I said, cute huh?

This was the first idea I came up with...it looked better in my head, lol. I started with an Always Artichoke base and layered it with a piece of Hello Honey Cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. On top of that I layered a piece of Crumb Cake Striped Ribbon and finished it with components from the kit.

I saw the idea for this card on Pinterest. I used one of the cutout pieces as a stencil and used Sponge Daubers to create a rainbow effect. I used Hello Honey, Melon Mambo, Lost Lagoon & Always Artichoke pads. I added some Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon and cut some of the die-cut circles in half to make the scalloped border. I cut one of the striped card bases in half to have some extra to make the pennant, along with Always Artichoke Cardstock.

This might be my favorite of the bunch. I started with a Basic Black base and added a piece of DSP from the Neutrals Color Collection. I added one of the fun Expressions Natural Elements and an In Color Blossom Accent. I finished it off with a piece of Silver 1/8" Ribbon. Notice the fun envelopes that came with this kit~love them!

For this card I punched out the circles on the die-cut sheet and used used it for the background. I attached it with Dimensionals onto a Whisper White base. I added some Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon and a Brights Button.

I started with a Melon Mambo base for this card and attached the bulk of the stripe DSP that I had cut. I wrapped the Whisper White Baker's Twine around the die cut piece before I attached it with Dimensionals. That's pretty much it~easy peasy!

I've still got more to share, so make sure you swing by again tomorrow:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment