Monday, August 31, 2015

INTO THE WOODS HOSTESS GIFT:

Hello there! Popping in to share the Hostess gift I made this month featuring the brand new Into the Woods Suite. This is one of the suites featured in the new Holiday Catalog which goes live tomorrow:) I started with a Petite Cafe Gift Bag and added 3 different designs from  Into The Woods DSP.

I ran a piece of Happy Haunting Washi Tape~also in the HC, around the top of the bag and added a piece of Rich Razzleberry Cotton Ribbon. I attached it to the bag using a Clothespin covered with In Color Washi Tape.

I cut the top design of DSP out by hand and attached to the banner with a Dimensional. I then wrapped a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine around the bag and strung one of the sentiments from the Expressions Natural Elements through it. I finished it off with an Into the Woods Elements tucked underneath the flowers.

I then naturally filled the bag with chocolate:) I can't wait to start playing with more of my goodies from the new Holiday Catalog. SU! really stepped up their game with this one! I've got a bunch of favors and bows to finish up for a wedding this week-end, but then I'm off to play:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment