Wednesday, August 5, 2015

ALL SHOOK UP DECEMBER 2014 PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! Back again with my last past Paper Pumpkin called All Shook Up, from last December. Just a reminder, all of these past kits I've shared are still available to current Paper Pumpkin subscribers(as long as supplies last):)

Here's the stamp set included in the kit, along with a Smoky Slate spot.

These are the cards made according to the kit instructions. Super fun & cute shaker cards! They're really cute as is, but I would probably tie a piece of ribbon around the photo frame and maybe add a button, and they'd be extra fun.

This is a super quick & simple 3 x 3 I found on the SU! site. I used Mint Macaron ink and a heart sequin from the Brights Sequin Assortment.


This is another card inspired from SU! I made it inside out, by keeping the grey on the inside.  I used some of the negative space from one of the sticker sheets and punched out a pennant using the Banner Punch. I used the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack for the flower and added a Basic Rhinestone to the center.

I started with a Mint Macaron base for this card. The kit actually uses Pistachio Pudding, but I had it all boxed up with my retired stash. I used the set Dotty Angles with Mint Macaron ink for the background, stamping it off first. I stamped the die-cut sentiment with VersaMark and sprinkled it with Gold Embossing Powder. I used the Heat Tool to set it, and popped the word out of the die-cut sheet after it had cooled. I stamped the background sentiment onto a Window Sheet using White StazOn ink and used my retired Hearts Framelits to cut it out. Finally, I added a piece of Gold Metallic Baker's Twine. Once I finished this 3rd design I found on the SU! site, I was ready to get creative:)

I used the leftover star sheet for the background on this card by attaching it to the card base with Dimensionals. I carefully cut the sentiment from one of the sticker sheets and made use of the negative space left over from the hello card above. I added a piece of Sweet Li'l Things Washi Tape, and added the sentiment piece using Dimensionals. I added a Vintage Faceted Button along with some Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine. Another super quick & easy card:)

For this card I added some Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon and used Bermuda Bay ink. I flipped the photo frame over and stamped the sentiment on the plain side.

I added some Whisper White Cotton Ribbon and Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim to this card.

For this fun treat holder, I used the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits along with the Big Shot. I used 2 of the leftover star sheets to make this treat bag. I used Daffodil Delight Cardstock for the star strip, and Bermuda Bay Striped Ribbon & baker's twine. I used the Stars Framelits to cut out the star and added a Neutrals Button.

For this final card, I used the Balloon Framelits and a leftover star sheet. I cut another balloon out of a piece of Basic Grey Cardstock and adhered it to the star balloon with Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Basic Grey onto the photo frame, and again on the card base, being careful to line it up. I finished it off with a piece of Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine.

Well I'm all caught up with sharing my past Paper Pumpkin kits. Just in time as I'll be getting my August kit in about a week or so~yay! If you'd like to join us for our fun Pumpkin Party, just go to www.paperpumpkin.com and sign up by August 10th. Make sure to select me as your demonstrator to get in on all the fun.  See what we did at the kick-off party:   http://laurasworksofheart.blogspot.com/2015/08/paper-pumpkin-party.html
And to make it even more fun, you'll save 50% off your first 2 months if you're a brand new subscriber! Feel free to email me at lmel09@q.com with any questions. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment