Thursday, May 28, 2015

STIPPLED BLOSSOMS CARD:

Hello there! As promised, I'm back with another floral retiring set today. I used Stippled Blossoms and Love & Sympathy, both of which are already gone:( Garden Party from yesterday is gone in wood, but still available in clear, as of now. I started with a brand new Tip Top Taupe base and added a piece of new Cherry On Top DSP which I ran through the Big Shot using the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder. It can be found in the Occasions Catalog. It didn't carry over into the new catalog so it's only available until June 2. I used a Sponge Dauber in Whisper White Craft ink and lightly rubbed over the design to bring out some of the detail.

Next, I dabbed a tiny row of Liquid Tombow along the bottom edge of the DSP and adhered the lovely new Mint Macaron Dotted Lace Trim. I stamped the flowers in Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride and cut them out with my Paper Snips. The leaves were made with Mint Macaron, stamping off with the base layer. I attached them to a Whisper White oval made with the Ovals Framelits and used the Occasions Paper-piercing Pack, Mat & Tool to add some interest.

I added a lace bow and attached it with Glue Dots and trimmed down a Tea Lace Doily and tucked it under the oval with Liqiud Tombow. I finished it off with a few Basic Pearls.

I had planned on showing different retiring sets right up until the cut-off date, but they are already flying off the shelves~as of now, 10 sets are completely gone, 19 sets are only availalbe in either wood or clear, so I think I'm going to start focusing on my June CLASS OF THE MONTH:SPRINKLES OF LIFE which will feature the brand new Ronald McDonald set and lots of brand new products:) Check back on June 1st to see it.
Here's the retiring products:
Stamps:Stippled Blossoms and Love & Sympathy (already gone in wood & clear)
Tools: Spring Flowers Embossing Folder
          Occasions Paper-piercing Pack

Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments: