Friday, May 1, 2015

MAY CLASS OF THE MONTH:GUY GREETINGS:

Hello there! Glad to be back and share this month's CLASS OF THE MONTH:GUY GREETINGS with you! For this month's class, you'll get the photopolymer stamp set Guy Greetings and all the components to make these 4 cards. The cost of the class is $35 and deadline to sign up and pay is May 10th. Please email me at lmel09@q.com if you're interested. If you already own the stamp set, you can order the Kit for $10.

This is the first card that you'll make with this class. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of Real Red Cardstock. I stamped it with the Hardwood Background Stamp in VersaMark and used a Sponge Dauber in Early Espresso to add a little extra definition in random areas. On top of that I layered a strip of Maritime DSP and stapled a piece of Naturals Cotton Ribbon to it.

Next, I added a piece of Typeset DSP that I punched with the Spiral Border Punch. On top of that I added a Night of Navy starburst made with the Starburst Framelits. I stamped the anchor image in Night of Navy onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and cut it out using the Big Shot and Circles Collection Framelits. I used a Sponge Dauber in Early Espresso to add a little age to it and used the Essentials Paper-piercing Pack, along with the Mat & Tool to add a little texture. I also used the Stampin' Distress Tool around the edges. I stamped the sentiments in Night of Navy~the top on Real Red Cardstock, which I cut out and adhered with Dimensionals.

Finally I finished it off with a Sweet Dreams Button adorned with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

Unfortunately, it's that time of year when we have to say good-bye to some retiring products. There's several things I used on this card that are going away:

Natural Cotton Ribbon-50% off
Essentials Paper-piercing Pack-50% off
Starburst Framelits:(
Spiral Border Punch:(
You can see the list of retiring products here:   http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lauramellinger/promotions
Some things are already gone, but if there's something you're really wanting, you can go online and order.      Or let me know~I'll be putting in an order around May 10th.

BUT, there's also alot of new amazing things coming our way soon! I got to see the brand new catalog and there's lots to be happy about!!! Can't wait to share:( )

Make sure to stop back tomorrow for project #2. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment