Monday, May 4, 2015

GUY GREETINGS CARD #4:

Hello there! Here's the final card in this month's CLASS OF THE MONTH:GUY GREETINGS. I wanted to offer an alternative to the vintage style and showcase the versatility of this set by using just the sentiment.

***Really quick...I wanted to ask those of you who have emailed me about this class and last months...to please check your email. It shows up as CenturyLink customer and I think everyone thinks it's spam. You might want to check your Spam and Trash Folders. Thank you!***

Back to the card...I started with a Whisper White base and added a piece of  Birthday Bash DSP to the bottom. On top of that I added a piece of Crushed Curry Striped Ribbon and tucked a strip of Bermuda Bay DSP from the Brights DSP Stack.

I then added a piece of Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim on top and secured it with a few Glue Dots. Next I layered a square of coordinating DSP from the Brights DSP Stack onto a square of Crushed Curry Cardstock. I cut out a Crushed Curry banner using the Big Shot and Banners Framelits. I stamped the sentiment in Crushed Curry onto Whisper White Cardstock and cut it out with the Word Bubbles Framelits.

I flipped the word bubble over and added some SNAIL to it. I then zigzagged a piece of Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine over it and added a couple of Dimensionals. Before I attached the word bubble, I tucked a paperclip underneath from the Basic Hodgepodge Clips and a piece of washi tape from the Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory pack. Finally, I scattered some Champagne Glimmer Paper stars all over using the Confetti Stars Border Punch and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.

Again, there's several retiring products on this card:
Champagne Glimmer Paper
Brights DSP Stack
Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine-50% off
Basic Hodgepodge Clips-50% off
Word Bubbles Framelits:(-50% off
Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack-50% off

As you can see, there's lots of great retiring products and many are at an amazing price! Make sure to go check everything out at:  www.lauramellinger.stampinup.net   and get what you want before it'gone. I'll be putting in an order on or around the 10th of this month, but you may not want to wait that long and order it online. There's already some items that are sold out-look for the X in the last column to see what's already gone:(

Remember, the deadline for ordering this month's CLASS OF THE MONTH:GUY GREETINGS is May 10th and the cost is $35. If you already have the stamp set, the Kit is $10.

And finally...new Clubs will be starting in June with the kick-off of the brand new catalog! Let me know if you're interested as soon as possible, so I make sure I have a catalog for you:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment