Friday, April 10, 2015

MINI TREAT BAG HOSTESS GIFT:

Hello there! So glad to wake up to the sun shining today:) Here's the Hostess gift I made last month using the Mini Treat Bag Die. I love it~it's so quick and easy to come up with a sweet treat in no time!

I used Park Lane DSP for the bag, belly band and pennant. I slid the belly band down and wrapped a piece of Retro Fresh Washi Tape around it. I then added a piece of Crushed Curry Striped Ribbon and cinched it with an Old Olive Baker's Twine bow.

Next, I cut the sentiment out with one of the dies included from Calypso Coral Cardstock and adhered with Liquid Tombow. I made a sweet little flower using the 7/8" Scallop Circle Flower Punch in Crushed Curry Cardstock and topped it with a Subtles Button adorned with Old Olive Baker's Twine. Finally I finished it off with a pair of faux candy dots made with Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and another coordinating die.



I wanted to share a picture of Gabey and Q taken on Easter. Love my sweet little peeps:):)
    A user's photo.
    Today is the deadline to order the CLASS OF THE MONTH:B.Y.O.P.*. See the previous 4 posts to see the details. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment