Thursday, April 2, 2015

B.Y.O.P.* PROJECT #2:

Hello there! Here's the 2nd gift card holder you'll make with this months CLASS OF THE MONTH:B.Y.O.P.*. I started with a Night of Navy base and used the Envelope Punch Board to make the file tabs. I glued the 3 sides together using a small line of Liquid Tombow to make a pocket. I added a piece of Flowerpot DSP and rounded all the corners using the Project Life Corner Rounder Punch.

I used the set B.Y.O.P.* for the sentiment in Night of Navy ink onto Blushing Bride Cardstock and wrapped the same color Cotton Ribbon around the pocket. I used the Flower Flair Framelits to cut out the flowers in Tangerine Tango and Crushed Curry Cardstock. I used the 1 3/8" Circle Punch for the center. I added one of the Sweet Dreams Buttons to the center of the large flower accessorized with Crushed Curry Baker's Twine. The itty bitty button is from the In Color Accessory Pack I earned for FREE during Sale-A-Bration:)

The floral images on the insert and envelope were stamped with Flower Patch in Garden Green, Blushing Bride & Crushed Curry ink. I saved 15% by purchasing the coordinating framelits along with the stamp set:)

I'm really loving how versatile B.Y.O.P.* is. There's sentiments for graduation, birthday, thank you, baby and wedding. Check back tomorrow for a lovely wedding gift card holder. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment