Sunday, March 1, 2015

MARCH CLASS OF THE MONTH:CRAZY ABOUT YOU:

Hello there! Happy March to you. One day closer to Spring~hooty whoo! Here is March's Class of the Month featuring the stamp set Crazy About You. I gotta be honest, I wasn't really crazy about this set at first, and I strongly disliked the flowers. But I figured it would be a versatile set useful for many occasions, so I decided to go with it. After taking about 8 hours to come up with the first card, it started to grow on me:) So these are the 4 cards that you'll make with the purchase of this class. The cost is $35 and you'll receive the photopolymer stamp set along with a kit to make each of these cards. As always, I'll need to know by March 10th if you'd like to order the class. If you already own the stamp set, the kit would be $10.

For this card I started with a Baked Brown Sugar base and added a piece of Confetti Celebration DSP.  I took a piece of Lullaby DSP and made a tag using the Angled Tag Topper Punch. I then ran it through the Big Shot using the coordinating Hello You Thinlits. I adhered a Window Sheet to the back with Liquid Tombow.

I made a fun shaker card by adding some In Color Sequins onto a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock and attaching it to the window sheet with Dimensionals. The excess long strips along the edges work perfectly for this. I then added a piece of Whisper White Cotton Ribbon to the tag and positioned it at an angle on the card front. I stamped the sentiment in Baked Brown Sugar underneath the tag and added a piece of  Stacked With Love Washi Tape above. I adhered the tag with SNAIL.

Finally, I added a piece of  Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine to a Sweet Dreams Button,  adhered with Glue Dots, and sprinkled a few more sequins around for fun.

Make sure to check back tomorrow for more details about the next card in the kit. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

2 comments:

  1. These are such a beautfully thought out set of cards - I love the Mother's day one especially!

    ReplyDelete