Wednesday, March 4, 2015

CRAZY ABOUT YOU CARD #4:

Hello there! Here's the final card you'll make with the March CLASS OF THE MONTH:CRAZY ABOUT YOU. I started with a Crumb Cake base and stamped the background image in the same ink. I layered a piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock on top, also stamped in the same color. I added a strip of Flowerpot DSP and topped that with a So Saffron sentiment made with the Hello You Thinlits with the help of the Big Shot. I ran the die through a second time with Crumb Cake Cardstock, layered it underneath the So Saffron using Liquid Tombow, and gave the sentiment a little extra dimension.

I added a piece of  Retro Fresh Washi Tape to the side and used the 1/4" Circle Handheld Punch to make the notches on the sides. I then tied a piece of  Linen Thread around and tied a bow. I punched a hole with the 1/8" Circle Handheld Punch and added an Antique Brad.

Finally, I added an Essentials Wooden Element that I stamped with Tangerine Tango ink. I adhered it to the card with Glue Dots.

I hope you enjoyed seeing all the different possibilities you can do with this set, and will consider ordering the class so you can make these cards for yourself. Just a reminder, the March CLASS OF THE MONTH:CRAZY ABOUT YOU includes the Crazy About You photopolymer stamp set and the Kit for making the 4 cards posted over the past 4 days. The cost is $35. If you already own the stamp set, you can order the Kit for $10. The deadline to order is March 10th. You will need the following ink to complete the cards as shown:

Baked Brown Sugar
Tangerine Tango
Crisp Cantaloupe
Blushing Bride
Old Olive

Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment