Monday, February 16, 2015

YOU BRIGHTEN MY DAY CARD:

Hello there! Back again today with another Sale-A-Bration set to share with you. For this card I used You Brighten My Day, a FREE choice with a $50 purchase. I started with a Crumb Cake base and layered it with a piece of Flowerpot DSP at an angle. The sentiment is from Fabulous Four and stamped in Night of Navy ink.  I added a strip of Crushed Curry Cardstock that I punched with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I then added a piece of Crushed Curry Ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, also a SAB option. I attached a bunny ears bow separately using a Glue Dot.

Next I stamped a piece of Tangerine Tango Cardstock with Whisper White Craft ink, using the house image. I heat-embossed it with White Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool. I used the What's Up Punch to punch it out. I cut a piece from the arrow and made a little chimney which I adhered to the house using Liquid Tombow. I attached the house with Dimensionals.

Next, I used the Paper-piercing Mat & Tool to create the smoke coming from the chimney. I used the Cupcake Builder Punch for the clouds using Lost Lagoon cardstock. Finally, I used the Owl Builder Punch to pop out the tiny flowers and attached them with Glue Dots onto Garden Green stems, all from the Flowerpot DSP.

I figured our church could use alot of these this time of year, so I made a manly version too. I substituted the hearts for stars on the house and used the DSP grid pattern instead of the flowers.

Instead of a bow, I just tied a knot and attached with a Glue Dot. I punched the arrow out of Lost Lagoon, attached it with a Basics Hodgepodge Clip and added a couple of Brights Candy Dots.

I'm having lots of fun with the SAB choices this year! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment