Tuesday, February 17, 2015

PERFECT PENNANTS CARD:

Hello there! I wanted to share this gender-neutral birthday card with you. I wanted to make something for our church card ministry that would work for a guy or a gal~always a struggle for me, but I think this works:) I used the set Perfect Pennants. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added the polka dot image using Whisper White Craft ink. I cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock for the tag and colored the sentiment with Wild Wasabi, Crushed Curry & Blackberry Bliss Markers. I then cleaned off the stamp and colored the 'a' with a Crumb Cake Marker and punched it out with a 1/2" Circle Punch.

I made the bracket shapes by using the Bracket Label Punch with Silver Glimmer Paper, and cut it in half. I attached each side to the tag with Dimensionals. I then attached the tag to the card front using SNAIL adhesive.

I inked up the stripe image in Blackberry Bliss ink and stamped it onto a strip of Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss Cardstock. I attached them with SNAIL and then added a piece of Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon with a Stapler. I then stamped the star image in both Wild Wasabi and Crushed Curry ink onto Whisper White Cardstock. I cut each of them out and attached with Dimensionals.

Not an overly exciting card, but it will work for what I need it for. I'm going to have to make something over the top now to balance things out. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment