Friday, January 30, 2015

CELEBRATE TODAY CARD:

Hello there! Sorry for the long break~I haven't been able to upload any photos to my blog for the past 3 days. We switched browsers and that seemed to do the trick:) This is one of the cards I'll be making to give to our church card ministry. I used the set Celebrate Today along with the coordinating Balloon Framelits. I started with a Bermunda Bay base and added a piece of Birthday Bash DSP. I used another coordinating design of DSP, flagged the bottom and attached. I cut a circle out of Night of Navy Cardstock using the Big Shot along with the Circles Collection Framelits.

I stamped one balloon image in Bermuda Bay with a Night of Navy sentiment, and the other balloon in Crushed Curry. I stamped the pennant image in Bermuda Bay and cut them all out with the Balloon Framelits. I tried to color the pennant with different markers, but couldn't get the ink to stick well to the photopolymer, so I stamped the pennant an additional 4 times using the following colors: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow and Tangelo Twist. I cut one of the pennants out of each color and adhered to the Bermuda pennant with Liquid Tombow. I tied a tail onto each balloon using Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and added some of the brand new Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim.

I attached the Bermuda balloon with Dimensionals. Such a fun card to make, and even funner saving 15% when you bundle:) I've got a couple more church cards to share with you and I'm excited to share the February Class of the Month with you on Sunday! Make sure to stop back. Thanks so much for coming by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment