Tuesday, January 13, 2015

BEST DAY EVER CARD:

Hello there! I thought I'd take a little break from Valentine's Day and share this sweet card made with the SAB set Best Day Ever. I came across this sweet card by Debbie Crowley and had to make one of my own: http://www.expressivelydeb.com/.a/6a017744af3aa5970d01b8d0aece13970c-pi

I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of  SAB Best Year Ever DSP. I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral onto Whisper White Cardstock and rounded the top corners with the PL Corner Punch. I made a frame from a coordinating design of Best Year Ever DSP by using one of the ovals from the Ovals Collection Framelits and running it through the Big Shot.

I cut a strip of Crushed Curry Cardstock and punched it with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, and adhered it to the back of the frame. I then put a Dimensional in each of the 4 corners, centered it over the sentiment, and attached. I finished it off with a button from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack, another SAB choice. I thread a piece of Crushed Curry Baker's Twine through the button, tied a bow and attached with a couple of Glue Dots.

For those of you who may not be familiar with Sale-A-Bration...this is the best time of the year for those of us in the SU! world. For every $50 you spend, you get to pick out a SAB item from the brochure for FREE. And this year there are 22 different selections to choose from! SAB goes til the end of March so that should give you plenty of time to get all of your favorites:) The stamp set, DSP and Accessory Pack are 3 of the offerings this year. I'll be sharing lots more with you. Thanks so much for stopping by, and thanks Debbie for the wonderful inspiration:)


No comments:

Post a Comment