Friday, December 12, 2014

WHITE CHRISTMAS CARD:

Hello there! Here's another card we made at Club Card Night using White Christmas. I started with a Sahara Sand base and added a layer that was embossed with the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder with the help of the Big Shot. I then added a layer of Vellum Cardstock that I stamped with White Stazon ink. I flipped it over and did a little coloring with Sahara Sand, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party and Basic Grey Markers. I used the White Chalk Marker for the snow at the bottom.

I added a piece of All Is Calm Specialty DSP behind the vellum, rounded the corners with the Corner Rounder Punch and added little Glue Dot balls between the layers to give it a little depth. I sprinkled some Very Vanilla stars around that I punched with the Confetti Stars Punch, covering up the Glue Dots. I wrapped a piece of the luscious Real Red Satin Ribbon around the embossed piece and attached it to the base. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red onto Sahara Sand Cardstock and tucked it underneath the snowman. I stamped him in Sahara Sand as well and colored him with Real Red, Pool Party and Pumpkin Pie Markers. I punched him out with a 1" Circle Punch and attached with a Dimensional.

I added a bow with a Glue Dot and one of the precious Nordic Designer Buttons. I plan on using every last one~they're so adorable! Well off to make up 24 of the Christmas cards we made last night. Got my Carpenters Christmas on and a Venti Skinny Caramel Macchiato on the way~Merry Christmas to me:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment