Monday, December 1, 2014

REINDEER FRY BOX:

Hello there! Here's what I made for my Hostess gift this month. I used the Fry Box Die with Chocolate Chip Cardstock. I used the Large Oval Punch for his ears and face~in Soft Suede. I used the 1" Circle Punch for his eyes in Whisper White and nose in Red Glimmer Paper. I used the 1/2" Circle Punch for his eyes in Basic Black.

For his antlers I used the Autumn Accents Die along with the Big Shot using Basic Black Cardstock. I just cut some of the leaf off to get the antler shape. I attached the antlers and face with Dimensionals. I filled a 4x6 Cellophane Bag with chocolate, added a tag made with Good Greetings and tied it up with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. This would be a super quick & easy little gift for all the elves on your shopping list. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. This fella is soo stinkin' cute; I love his face! TFS and for answering the "antlers" question; lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Donna:) Happy to help:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do I buy all the supplies to make this?

    ReplyDelete