Sunday, December 14, 2014

FESTIVAL OF TREES CARD:

Hello there! Just got home from doing a little caroling and wanted to pop in and share this last Christmas card we made at Club Card Night earlier this week. I started with a Crumb Cake base and added a piece of Under the Tree Specialty DSP. I used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch to make the tag in Crumb Cake as well. I used the Tree Punch to pop out a tree in scrap paper. I centered it where I wanted it on the tag with a tiny bit of SNAIL and lined the punch over the top to get the tree centered.

I stamped the tree using Festival of Trees in Early Espresso and stuck a piece of Trim the Tree DSP underneath using Dimensionals. What a fun stamp set~all kinds of trees and lots of different ways to decorate them:) Before I attached the DSP to the tag, I straightened the stamp and added the fun stitching to the bottom. It's really cool how you can manipulate photopolymer stamps to work in many different ways. I wanted to add the stitching all the way around the card as a border, but knew my card ladies would kill me, so I compromised.

I added some of the lovely Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Thread through the tag and popped on a Nordic Designer Button thread with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine. I attached it with a Glue Dot and tucked the sentiment underneath stamped in Early Espresso. This was such a fun and super easy card to make~you could definitely knock a bunch of these out by Christmas. I'm hoping to get time to come up with a few more ideas for all these awesome stamp sets I've shared the past few days. Make sure to stop back tomorrow for some fun favors for everyone on your nice list! Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment