Monday, December 22, 2014

CHRISTMAS TREAT BUCKETS:

Hello there! I wanted to pop in here really quick and share one last minute project with you. I sing with the praise band at our church and I wanted to spread a little holiday cheer with everyone in the band. I found these cute little buckets and bags at the dollar store and filled them up with all the cookies and treats I've been baking.

I made a round card to decorate each lid, matching the design on the bucket. I did the same chalkboard technique for all, but varied the sentiments.

I made Santas using various punches and DSP...

Snowmen...

And penguins...

 Sorry I can't go into more detail, but I've got dozens of cookies to get decorated by tomorrow. Thanks so much for stopping by and have a very Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment