Monday, October 27, 2014

TWIX OR TREAT:

Hello there! Just wanted to pop in quick with a fun last minute project. I dug out some retired washi tape from last year and stamped half of the sentiment with Good Greetings using Black StazOn. I tore a strip off twice as long as I needed and carefully folded it trying to keep a little loop formed on the left.

I then stuck a toothpick through the loop, pushed the candy bar all the way to the bottom of the package, and stuck the toothpick in. I used the 1/2" Circle Punch to cut out some images from the Motley Monsters DSP and attached them with a Dimensional.

I finished it off with a Basic Black Baker's Twine bow. You probably don't want to serve these from a sponge, but thought maybe you could unwrap some jumbo candy bars and have these sticking out of them. I hope you get a chance to make some of these fun little treats. Thanks so much for stopping by:)

No comments:

Post a Comment