Saturday, October 18, 2014

OCTOBER PAPER PUMPKIN:

Hello there! I didn't think I was going to have anything to share with you today, but lo and behold, I went out to get the mail and my little orange box was waiting for me! I know it's coming every month, but when I see it sitting there I let out a little squeal every month:) Complete giddyness. It didn't get here til late in the day and it's overcast, so my pictures aren't the greatest, but you get the idea.

Stampin' Up! has really stepped up their game with these kits. If you haven't tried them yet or canceled, you might want to give them a try. They seem to get better and better every month. This month's kit is called Sweet As Pie, and as you can see, the eight boxes make up a pie that you can fill with treats.

The stamp set is my favorite yet. It comes with 4 sentiments that say: Happy Thanksgiving, Thankful For You, There's No Such Thing As Too Much Pie, and my motto~Holiday Calories Don't Count. I'll definitely be putting these to use:)

I know feathers are trendy right now, but I just think they're kinda weird. I'm thinking about getting some Refill Kits, but I may come up with something different for the feathers. Besides the fun surprise every month, another perk of subscribing to Paper Pumpkin is that you can purchase past kits or Refill Kits. You can also save $ with Prepaid Subscriptions. You can order 1 month, 3 month, 6 month & 12 month subscriptions. You save $1 per month with the 6 month, and $2 per month with the 12 month subscription. And you can put them on a Workshop order and get Hostess Benefits off of them:)

My daughters, my son's girlfriend and myself have been getting together every month and having a great time making projects...and I'm thinking these prepaid subscriptions might make for some awesome Christmas presents~the gifts that keep on giving! And some freebies for me too:) Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment